Video pipe inspection is a technique used to inspect the inside of residential connection pipes and sewer lines that are too small for other means of inspection. We have the equipment necessary to perform this type of inspection on your household pipelines if there seems to be a clog or issue within.
If you are in need of video pipe inspection or think you may be. Call us at 301-204-2555Our experience with this type of inspection allows us to diagnose hidden problems or issues that may be lurking underground or in the walls of your home. Special equipment allows us to do this in a way that does not damage your plumbing lines or destroy your lawn in any way. There are several issues that video pipe inspection can pinpoint and we can help to manage the problem before it gets out of hand:
- The use of video inspection can reduce your repair costs greatly by allowing us to see exactly where a damaged area lies within the pipe instead of having to replace a whole pipe.
- We can provide you with videotaped evidence of areas that need repair or replacement so you can see exactly what needs to be done.
- Many repairs and correction techniques can be performed with surgical precision using state-of-the –art techniques and equipment.
- A service truck will be used to house a power generator and will also include monitoring equipment and machines needed for recording.
- A winch attached to the back of the truck will allow for the movement of the cables that will go through the pipelines for inspection.
- A camera and lighting paraphernalia will be connected to the cable that goes back to the video display.